Post-It For Gift Of Reading Camp 2009

Alrighto guys! Its time for the SAM & 8Q Post it !-Reflection .

{aishwarya}
8Q helped me to think from the painter's point of view when he/she was painting. I also learned to interpret paintings and pictures in various ways based on the circumstances under which the painter pained and such.

{Aini}
I was inspired by SAM because
-It showed how different people see things differently
-Through just a picture or artifact , the message is captured perfectly

{Shi Lei}
i was inspired by the artwork by Donna Ng - one about the difference between chinese and english paintings. The process of creating the art work was very painstaking , yet , She finished just to let it be shown to the viewers. I was inspired to persevere in everything that I do.

{Chee Yang}
The exhibits showing the same person wearing different sets of clothes to make herself look drastically different made me think about our own identity and its relationship with the symbols we use to represent it. Very thought -Provoking!

{Wei Kiat}
I really liked the glass pieces because different pieces have different subjects!

{Yao Nian}
There is always more to it than meets the eye ! I loved Vertical Submarine and their exhibition which paid homage to Reading and of course, the tanks with algae were stunning .
" teach me to fish and I desire the ocean!" :D

{Andala}
I was inspired by SAM & 8Q because the stories behind the artwork were really heartfelt and sincere. The gallery by vertical submarines and Felicia Low show that everyone deserves a chance at everything and that following rules all the time might not necessarily be correct . I♥Art!

{Clement}
The 8Q exhibits made me realise that the water in Singapore river's more polluted than what I had expected. The curator also made me understand more about art and gave me a deeper impression about the art pieces than if I were to go alone.

{Dajie-Waimin}
I was inspired by the CONTEMPORARY ART because it's refreshing & opened up new interpretations to common place objects through art. This teaches us to be open-minded & accepting.

{Kenneth}
Art can be simple, it needn't be priceless If we dare to imagine, the world of art to us will be truly amazing.

{Samantha}
I was inspired by...
The different ways art is expressed by artists as there are many hidden messages! Things waiting to be discovered by us!

{Saras}
The art scupltures were a mind opening experience for me. I have no particular art piece that I like because everything was equally beautiful.

{Kish}
Imagination opens a whole new world ...
{Foong Chuan}
SAM&8Q inspired me to think and realise that there are always multiple perspectives to take whenever we look at a situation - just as the different ways we can observe the same piece of art.

{Sharnie}
I saw many art pieces that are cool. I like the story book exhibition, it is simply cool!
Actually I Have No Comments XD.

{Yong Quan}
I was inspired by the whole collecction of art pieces we saw as I know that the artists put their heart and sweat in the paintings. I like the light that the artist made and shared that people will die and live again.

{Weishi}
I was really inspired by the INSTALLMENT exhibition. It was actually a cylinder=like bookshelf where there were mirrors at the base and on top .There were countless of books and the mirror made it look everlasting. What I interpret from that was that knowledge is passed down just like from us volunteers to the children.

{Sandy}
Museum;
- The perfume was cool. There were different designs/smells of the perfume
- The curator told us that the artist travelled overseas to explore and experience the different smells! COOL!

{XueLing}
Museum :
The one thing I liked was the chandelier. It was so cool especially when the guide told us about the story behind it. It's like life goes the same way :D KLA! Don't know that to write already :X
haha :D


okay thats all for the post-its I have :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2010! Am I repeating what I said on the previous post? XD

Comments

Popular Posts