Groupings for Friday's and saturday's session

Here are the groupings for Friday's and Saturday's Session 2010. (Changes made in bold, on 13/1/2010)

FRIDAY GROUP 1
Foong Chuan
Wei Shi
Xue Ling
Wei Jun
Shi Min
Nadiah
Vijayellan

FRIDAY GROUP 2
Kenneth
Ding Feng
jin Jin
Aishwarya
Chee Yang
Sok hian
Kitt yee
Sandy

FRIDAY GROUP 3
Samantha
Nadrah
Sharnie
Qi Wei
Wei Kiat
Andala
Shobana
Zhou Bo

SATURDAY GROUP
Pei Woon (Timothea)
Yao Nian
Wei Shi
Kenneth
Foong chuan
Kheng Hwee
Shi Lei
Wafiyah
Wei Kiat
Yong Kang
Yong Quan

If there are any queries or if I haven't added your name, please contact me. If not, you can sms me (as long as you have my handphone number).

You can also voice your opinions to me personally if you have any problems with the groupings. Your message will be confidential. Do not worry. However, we do hope that you guys are all right with your groupings. Any strong objections to the groupings are accepted, but please state extremely valid reasons :)

The contact lists will be emailed to you guys after the telephone numbers are affirmed.

A few minutes from now, I'll email you the groupings.

Cheers!

Foong Chuan :)

Comments

Popular Posts