23 December 2009

A Note from Da Jie -
The photos in this entry are all mine, feel free to save them. Just click on them to enlarge (up to the size of your window) so that you can see some of the artworks better. However, I request you NOT to repost them up on facebook as I'll be doing that and I don't want to see the same photos over & over again!
Enjoy!


Gift of Reading Camp Day I
SAM
Rejoice



























"Please donate some money to me!"


An old lady who had difficulty getting up...


The map that helped us much!
To my team mates - Xue Ling / Yao Nian / Yong Quan / Wei Shi


Failed Jumpshot

Failed Jumpshot again.


Success!
The reason why I do it so well (heh) is because I know my camera so, so, so well.

*Excited*
Gift of Reading Camp Day II
I swear Wen Bo was posing. I took a series of shots and he was in the same position for every single shot.

Slacking...

Happy people.


Happy Person.
Gift of Reading Camp Day III







This is super funny! (I mean the comment)

Ultimate!
Clinging for dear life. Down we go...




*Screams*

Sorry guys, that I couldn't write much. Been busy at work everyday! Check my blog some time later, maybe a week or so, if you want a detailed writeup! :D

Comments

Popular Posts