05/06 September 2008

edited from dj lala's blog- [:

FRIDAY
Arrived early, but obviously got people earlier than me! Heheh... All pictures taken by Andala or me.

Mei Ying a bit sok sok. Aini looks like a small kiddo!
hi retard.
wenxin, harry, nadiah (Andala ran away with my camera!)

I went to the food centre to get dinner, and I met Shannon (Sat class) with her mom and brothers. Then as I was going back, I met Gabrielle! I went over to say hello and her mom asked for her sis, Clarissa, to come for gift too because she doesn't have ballet that day. Her mom gave us some Oreo cookies to share! [:

Shortly after that, Mrs T arrived. After some small talk with Mrs T, Gabs arrived with Clarissa and her mommy!

My dear girl...

Me: I'm very hungry... Gimme an Oreo!
Gabs: Noooo... I am not your maid! *puts hands on waist and sulks*

Then Aran said Clarissa was fat and short, and Gabrielle retorted him. Aran started saying that he's like, slim and sexy and this made the girls laugh like mad [:

Haqeem and Harry!
[:
[:
[:
My pretty and cute Gabs

After that, I disappeared because my Alirah arrived! [: Her mom entrusted her to me while she went to break her fast (because Alirah always looks for me to bring her around) so we played for a while. Then all of a sudden, she decided to check if her mom was outside waiting (like usual) and when she realised no, she started wailing and running around looking for her mom.

She wanted to take the lift down, and in an attempt to stop her from crying, I brought her walking around in circles but she just refused to stop crying. Then she realised I was cheating her by bringing her around in circles so she just dragged me in the direction she wants to go.

After around 40 minutes, she ran towards the carpark and attempted to go home, I carried her back each time she walked to the centre of the carpark, then at last, I just carried her while she cried and struggled. And thankfully, her mom was back! [:

Then my little angel just dozed off. Must be tired from all the crying and walking.

I love Alirah. Last session was supposed to be a really happpy play session for us, but well well... I love her! I miss her loads loads load now.

Gift!
[: Loves; Spot me and Aliyah.
Spot me and Aliyah again.
Playful Gabs Gabs and Sam!
[: Nadiah, Aini, Wen Xin, Hillary, Me, Aliyah
wenxin is a big monster.
wenxin is a scary monster.
[: kish with us!


Haha this picture looks funny because there were too many cameras around and nobody knew which to look at.
Alirah with Kish and me!
alirah love!
nadiah & alirah

After session, we celebrated...

VIVIAN's 16th BIRTHDAY!

Birthday Girl
Birthday girl with Cake Carrier Sam
The cake was delicious!
Proof that Mei Ying's a little weird...


Saturday
Fell sick and couldn't go for gift, but I dropped twin an SMS. Just when I was feeling really pathetic (sick and all), tarded called me and gift volunteers applaused over the phone and said some touching stuff that made me cry.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY (pls tell me her name)! [:

Comments

Popular Posts