Gift Camp 2008 S2 I

Hard at work photos
Wen Xin's group's work.
Aran presenting...
Andala and Viv with some help from Mdm Phua, Haqeem stoning.
Riz & Kishie paying loads of attention.
SiSi's group getting all animated reading the big book.

I'm slacking Photos
Yao Nian enjoys his camwhore moment with his cucumbers.
By the way, chee yang is my disciple because he won mutiple rounds of card games just because of one sentence I said.
Told ya dajie is formidable.
Gambling Queen(Kheng)'s disciples
Slack Stone Slack
Irene & Vivien


Zoom-in Victims



Aran
Yao Nian
Twin
Riz.
Mr Sathish (RARE!!! Exclusively here, make sure you save this!!!)
Haqeem 1
Haqeem 2
yang hui
Kishie.

Unposed-for Photos

Mdm Phua.
Opps. Who's tryin to sit on wenxin!
Gino laughing over something I forgot what.
Kheng Hwee in the morning.
Zac having a post-activity talk with us.

Comments

Popular Posts